Greeting Tango lovers far and wide,

 Due to the COVID-19 situation and its projections for this summer we have concluded it is best to postpone CARNAVALITO until July 2021. Of course, we are saddened by this but are optimistic that next summer we can create the Marathon with even more quality and Magic! 

  All participants will be fully refunded through Paypal or in the method which you paid. We will NOT keep your payments for this year. However, all who have registered will be first to receive invitations to re-register for Carnavalito 2021. 

 From the bottom of our hearts, we look forward to meeting and dancing with you again. Until then stay healthy, safe, and sane! 
 Rebecca & Huyen